At a glance: Peace education
- Fostering pre-service teachers' theoretical knowledge application. Studying with and without text-based cases
- Baier, Franziska; Maurer, Christina; Dignath, Charlotte; Kunter, Mareike
- Examining the contribution of RAN components to reading fluency, reading comprehension, and spelling in German
- Huschka, Sina Simone; Georgiou, George K.; Brandenburg, Janin; Ehm, Jan-Henning; Hasselhorn, Marcus
- Erfassung des Potenzials zur kognitiven Aktivierung über Unterrichtsmaterialien im Mathematikunterricht
- Herbert, Benjamin; Schweig, Jonathan
- Do higher educated people feel better in everyday life? Insights from a day reconstruction method study
- Möwisch, Dave; Brose, Annette; Schmiedek, Florian
"Beiträge zur historischen und systematischen Schulbuchforschung" by Klinkhardt available again
Retro-digitized by the BBF | Research Library for the History of Education, four volumes of the Klinkhardt series "Beiträge zur historischen und systematischen Schulbuchforschung" have now been second published in pedocs. These books are no longer available in bookstores.
pedocs cooperates with the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs
Since September 2022, pedocs has been cooperating with the SWK and has published a first report "Digitalisierung im Bildungssystem: Handlungsempfehlungen von der Kita bis zur Hochschule". Gradually, all previous expert opinions, statements and impulse papers on educational policy developments and decisions will be made available retroactively on pedocs.
All issues of the journal Tertium Comparationes are fully available on pedocs
Tertium Comparationis wants to make a contribution to the fields of comparative education, international educational relations and intercultural education since 1995.