At a glance
- Monitoring der Digitalisierung der Bildung aus der Sicht der Schülerinnen und Schüler
- Oggenfuss, Chantal; Wolter, Stefan C.
- Apprentices’ resources at work and school in Switzerland: a person-centred approach
- Lüthi, Fabienne; Stalder, Barbara E.; Elfering, Achim
- Digitalisation in agriculture: knowledge and learning requirements of German dairy farmers
- Goller, Michael; Caruso, Carina; Harteis, Christian
- Comparative analysis of the process of training education managers in educational institutions
- Kusainov, Askarbek K.; Yessenova, Kamchat A.; Kassymova, Roza S.; Moldassan, Kuanysh S.; Sembayeva, Ardak M.
- Visualising the intended practical doing: future-oriented movements in Swedish vocational school workshop settings
- Asplund, Stig-Börje; Kilbrink, Nina; Asghari, Hamid
Information on the use of the reference management program Citavi at pedocs
The Citavi picker symbol behind the DOIs in the record display of pedocs documents often does not work correctly. However, the data export at the bottom of the page of a respective publication works perfectly.
New: Search word marker in the hit display
From now on you can display your search terms in the hit display of pedocs documents. This allows you to see at first glance where your search terms are in our data or in full text. You can turn this new function on and off as you like.
All articles in the "Zeitschrift für Pädagogik" since 1980 can be accessed via pedocs
All articles in the "Zeitschrift für Pädagogik" published by Beltz Verlag since 1980 are now available on pedocs. The big retro documentation project has now been completed. A total of 2,286 articles are available free of charge in Open Access. The cooperation with Beltz Verlag has existed since the beginning of the open access repository pedocs. The "Zeitschrift für Pädagogik" has an embargo period of two years.